Your Trusted Partner for Quality Laser Manufacturing Solutions
Count on Fabritech for laser cutting and welding of precision parts. We use state-of-the-art processes to provide custom solutions for businesses of all sizes in every industry.
Our experienced team is passionate about providing the right metal fabrication services for your projects. Let us help you with your next job.
Mark Wilson has been a proud owner and operator of Fabritech since its founding in December 1996. Having spent his entire career in and around machine shops, he has a deep understanding of the industry and the needs of his customers. In the 90s, he saw a growing need for laser cutting and welding services and decided to start Fabritech to meet that need. Since then Fabritech has only continued to expand and increase it's capabilities, now occupying over 80,000 square footage of shop space in Morristown, TN. Mark is proud to have been a part of the growth of the industry and is excited to see what the future holds.
Patrick McClure joined Fabritech in 2011 and brings a wealth of experience and excitement about the industry. His work with Fabritech began as a customer. He quickly saw that Fabritech using modern laser cutting and technologies could deliver a superior product at a better price than he was able to achieve using older methods. Once he saw the unique value that Fabritech could provide, he jumped at the chance when he was offered a stake in the company. He now loves to help others discover the same value and commitment to detail that Fabritech has offered since 1996.
Precision, Speed, and Quality
Fabritech is committed to providing the highest quality laser cutting, processing, welding, bending, and forming services. With some of the most advanced laser-cutting and welding machines in the industry, we can quickly create complex parts with astonishing accuracy.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- For "Contract fabrication of machined parts from various materials. Processes include laser cutting, machining, bending as required." The ISO 9001 certification is an international standard for quality management systems. It assures that Fabritech is meeting the highest standards of quality, reliability, and performance in its fabrication services. Click to see our certificate.
- Wide range of materials
- Fabritech offers a full range of materials to meet the needs of its customers. We work in aluminum, mild steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, hastalloy, and titanium–just to name a few. Let us know what you need to work with or inquire about something unique.
- Laser machinery opens new doors
- Our laser-cutting capabilities allow us to easily fabricate intricate shapes with great accuracy and speed. Our state-of-the-art welding machines make it possible for us to create a strong and durable weld when more traditional techniques could require expensive machining or casting.
- One component or full assemblies
- Our custom metal fabrication services are prepared to make a batch of just the one part you need. On the other hand, our project managers can help coordinate your project working with our trusted partners for services that we don't provide in-house. We specialize in solving your challenges whatever they may be!
Ready to get started on your project?
Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can serve your metal fabrication needs.
We look forward to working with you!
We work with a wide range of materials to meet your needs.
Carbon steel and stainless steel sheet metal up to 1" thick, and aluminum up to 1" thick are all possibilities when you work with Fabritech, but that is only the tip of the iceberg.
Sheet Metal and Other Materials
- Carbon steel Up to 1" thick
- Stainless steel Up to 1" thick
- Tool Steel Including A-2, D-2, H-13, S-7.
- Aluminum Up to 1" thick
- Other materials we have worked with: Brass, hastalloy, titanium, molybdenum, and nickel
- Contact us for more information. We are constantly expanding our capabilities, and we can provide you the most update to date information, when we talk with you about your project. Also be sure to check our equipment list.